The baskets that I had thought such a brilliant idea in the last post, proved not to be so brilliant after all. Nuts & chocolate chips were constantly spilled into them and therefore all over the cabinet. So...I used quart and half gallon jars for everything. Due to the construction of the cabinet shelves, they will not stand up, so I slid them on their sides with the name printed on the lid.(On the far right)
The one thing that did work wonderfully, was the freezer basket drawer! It worked so well, that I made another one for all the chips. (I thought of emptying the basket in the freezer, but decided that was not very smart. I ended up using a very sturdy produce box.
Another update that is unrelated...Here's a picture of the valances I made for the dining room...nothing like what I posted, but I really like them. I still plan to make curtains, but haven't had a chance to get at them yet.